Water Damage Restoration Service
24/7 Water Damage Cleanup Service Labelle Fl
Your WATER Emergency is our PRIORITY!
Our team is standing by, ready to support your residential or commercial EMERGENCY needs. Instant response teams serving the Labelle Fl Area.
Mac Daddy Clean is the most qualified water damage restoration company you can contact in the Labelle, FL area for emergency water damage restoration and cleanup services.
Our certified technicians go through a rigorous training and certification process, making them some of the most capable water damage cleanup technicians in the industry.
Why Call MacDaddy For Your Water Damage Emergency
60 Minute Rapid Response
Fully Licensed And Insured
We Work With Your Insurance Company
Whether it’s a ruptured hose or appliance failure, when water floods your carpets or leaks through your drywall, our thorough drying process will make restore your property. Water damage can be caused by a lot of unexpected things including a broken pipe, too much rain (flooding), hot water heater leak or various household plumbing accidents.
Water damage that isn’t quickly remedied can lead to mold growth, which damages property and causes health issues.
The restoration process for water damage should involve stopping the water flow, moving the affected household items out of of the way immediately, and calling Mac Daddy Clean to resolve the problem.
These steps are important for your family’s health and for your home’s value. There can be many places in your home that feel dry by touch, but can be holding large amounts of water in hidden areas (such as wall cavities, under hardwood floors and cabinets, etc). We can detect areas holding hidden moisture using water damage equipment that tell us where moisture is, even if it can’t be seen or felt.
New advances in high-tech equipment allow us to correct and dry things that in the past were impossible. Our “X-treme” Extractor allows us to extract up to 90 percent of the moisture in your carpet and padding without removing it. Moisture in wall cavities or underneath cabinets is removed using our Power Dry System. These are just some of the tools at our disposal that mean you will be clean and dry faster than ever!
What are immediate steps to take if you have a leak or flooding?
1. Move any furniture that is in the affected water and flood damage area to a dry place. Water can be absorbed by wood, fabric and other materials that furniture is made out of. This step is to avoid damaging the furniture.
2. Try to find the source of the leak to stop the spread of water. If you cannot find the leak you should shut the water off to the home.
3. Call a professional plumber, HVAC company or the proper professional to fix the water leak. We will also help find the leak when our technician arrives. We also have professionals that we work with that we can recommend if you do not know who to use.
4. Call a certified firm. Companies that are certified by the IICRC generally have more training experience and are more familiar with the standards for taking care of water and flood damage. .
There Are Four Primary Classifications of Water & Flood Damage
Class 1 is the least amount of water, absorption and evaporation. It affects only part of a room or area, or larger areas containing materials that have absorbed minimal moisture. Little or no wet carpet and/or cushion is present.
Class 2 involves a large amount of water, absorption and evaporation. It affects at least an entire room of carpet and cushion(pad). Water has wicked up walls less than 24 inches. There is moisture remaining in structural materials and substructure soil.
Class 3 involves the greatest amount of water, absorption, and evaporation. Water may have come from overhead. Ceilings, walls, insulation, carpet, cushion, and subfloor in virtually the entire area are saturated.
Class 4 relates to specialty drying situations. Wet materials with very low permeance/porosity (for example: hardwood, plaster, brick, concrete, light weight concrete and stone). Typically, there are deep pockets of saturation, which require very low specific humidity. These types of losses may require longer drying times and special methods.
When can top-down drying be used in water/flood damage restoration
According to industry standards (IICRC S-500) top-down-drying can be used when it is a category 1 water loss. This means that the source of the water is clean (washer hose, ice maker line, etc). Also it needs to be addressed within the first 24 hours of water intrusion. Some other variables would also be the type of sub-floor, age of the carpet and pad.
Benefits of Water & Flood Damage Restoration Top-Down Drying:
- Get your home back in order quicker – we do not have to remove the padding so there is no hassle with putting new padding in and re-installation of the carpet.
- Better chance of saving the carpet – when carpet is wet it only has approximately 20-30% of it’s strength, so the less maneuvering of the carpet the better.
- Less cost – because there is no padding replacement and carpet re-installation.
This drying process should not be used if the water loss is a category 2 or 3 such as overflowed toilet, sewer back-up or if the water has been there for more than 24 hours.